WHY LIVE @ 220 MADISON
We have worked diligently to build a modern, friendly, safe and caring student housing. Our number one priority is to make sure that our residents have the best living experience during their university years.
220 Madison is in the heart of downtown and only four blocks from the University of Tampa. Our convenient location allows students to enjoy the best this vibrant city has to offer within walking distance.
With us, you are not just a resident, you are part of our community.
- 4 blocks from the University of Tampa,
- 12-minute walk from USF Medical School
- Incredible views of downtown from every apartment
- 20 restaurants within a block
- Many entertainment, fitness, employment, education and transportation options
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Taking out all the stress of your living arrangements:
- Fully furnished apartments with outstanding views
- Walking distance to Universities
- FREE hourly shuttle service. No car required!
- Blazing 300 Mbps internet speed everywhere
- Bike racks
- Movie / game room
- and more
- “Fully furnished
- 2-bed, 3 bed and 4-bed configurations
- High-speed internet 300 Mbps
- Stunning views of downtown and riverfront
- Functional furniture
- Full size kitchens with granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Secure access from front-door to your bedroom
- Granite bathroom counter tops and showers
- All utilities*
* A monthly utility and amenities package of $149 will be assessed per bedroom to cover all utilities (electricity, water, sewer, cable, trash, Internet), shuttle service to/from university, use of all amenities, pest control, and renters insurance up to $400
- 24/7 fitness center
- Movie room
- Tanning room
- Private study rooms
- Conference room
- FREE printer in common area
- FREE hourly shuttle to and from UT campus
- Amazon HUB package management system
- Bike racks
- On-site CVS and restaurants
- Security access from front door to your bedroom
- Across from Tampa Police Headquarters
Comfort, style and convenient design
Amenities for you
Options for a fun and balanced lifestyle experience
Events, gatherings and friendships
Why choose 220 Madison
Our exceptional features grant your student opportunities to excel academically, stay active, and forge enduring friendships while creating cherished memories.
What are the Lease Terms?
Should you have any queries or require further information regarding our lease terms, don’t hesitate to reach out to our leasing office. We’re here to assist you.
How do I apply?
- If you’re applying with roommates, start by reaching a consensus on the desired floor plan and the specific floor where you’d like your apartment (anywhere from floors 5 to 12). If you’re applying solo, skip to step 2.
- Once you’ve chosen the perfect apartment, take a closer look at the layout to pinpoint your preferred room. Then, get in touch with our leasing manager via email or by giving us a call at 813-649-3388 to complete your application. It’s that straightforward!
Is 220 Madison a Historical Landmark?
Does 220 Madison offer Roommate Matching?
How do we prioritize resident Security at 220 Madison?
What are the Prices & Floor Plans?
For added convenience and a hassle-free experience, a $149 per month utility and amenities package is applied to each bedroom. This all-inclusive package covers a wide range of essential services, including electricity, water, sewer, cable, trash, and internet. Additionally, it provides access to our shuttle service to and from the university, full utilization of our amenities, pest control services, and up to $400 in rental insurance, ensuring a worry-free living experience.
What are the Amenities at 220 Madison?
We’ve curated a comprehensive range of amenities to enhance your living experience and ensure that 220 Madison stands out as the ideal choice for student housing in the area.
Do you need a Car?
According to AAA, the average monthly cost of owning a car is approximately $706. By forgoing car ownership, you not only decrease the overall expense of attending college but also rid yourself of the associated hassles, making your student life more streamlined and economical.